- Main Features:
- Ormond is a popular residential area in east-south of the Melbourne, close to Brighton, Bentleigh, McKinnon, Caufield, Clayton, Moorabbin, etc.
- Excellent Transport: M1, Neapean Hwy, Princes Hwy can get you anywhere! The location is in walking distance to Ormond and McKinnon Stations. Walking distance to Bus Stops of Route 630 and 626
- Walk to schools! Double School Zones! In the School Zones of McKinnon Primary School and McKinnon Secondary College!
- Plenty of Shopping Options: Walking distance to North Road Shopping Strip，Easily accessible to Bentleigh Plaza, Chadstone Shopping Centre, Westfield Southland, COSTCO Moorabbin, DFO Moorabbin…
- Plenty of Recreation Choices: Brighton Beach, Glen Eira Sports and Aquatic Centre, Multiple Golf Courses to choose from…
- Only two units on a block! Separate Drive Ways! No Body Corporate!
- Spacious Internal: Ranging from 27 to 30 SQ！
- Well designed floorplans, 4 bedrooms, 3 living areas！
- The ceiling of both ground floor and first floor is 2.75 metres, the part of living room on ground floor is up to 3.5 metres
- Desirable Orientaion! Plenty of Natural Light. Both units have park facing balconies!
- Joyce Park is right at your doorstep, practically is your front yard! Jogging, playing with kids, walking dogs, playing lawn bowling…all at your command!
- A museum is just in front of you! Box Cottage Museum brings you back to old days and shows you how history evolves!
Updated on December 19, 2018 at 2:43 pm