- Moorabbin is sough-after area in Melbourne, only 18 km from Melbourne City.
- Moorabbin median house price has a 12% growth in the past 12 month!
- 3 mins walk to Moorabbin Reserve
- Wanna to enjoy strolling on the beach? Only 10 minutes drive to Brighton Beach, one of the most popular beaches in Melbourne
- 15 minutes walk to Moorabbin train station, no more worries about parking at train station!
- Public transport is conveniently located just 350 metres distance to Bus Route 811 and 812
- Moorabbin is a shopping paradise! Westfield Southland, DFO, COSTCO, retail strip near Moorabbin Station …… meet all your shopping needs!
- Quite a few golf courses to choose from!
- Easy access to local primary schools and within short distance to private schools – Hailebury Brighton, St Leonards College and Xavier College (Kostka Hall Campus) as well as OLSH.
Updated on December 19, 2018 at 2:40 pm