- Mont Albert North is one of the best suburbs in Melbourne
- Only 13 kilometers east of Melbourne CBD, in a quiet and beautiful street
- Box Hill Central Shopping Centre is just around the corner!
- Only a few minutes drive to Heathway’s Recreation Center, which offers gymnasiums, swimming lessons, bowling and various specialty items
- Adjacent to the popular Koonung Creek walking/biking trail that connects to various other trails in the city or in the east
- Close to the Elgar Park, with beautiful surroundings and a children’s playground
- In the school zone of Greythorn Primary School and Koonung Secondary College*.
- Double living area, high ceiling, Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, hardwood flooring, double glazing…
- Luxurious modern streamline kitchen with marble benchtops and splashbacks, 2pac joinery, quality appliances, high-quality designer fittings and fixtures…
Updated on December 19, 2018 at 2:41 pm