- Glen Waverley is one of the most vibrant suburb in Melbourne, in terms of population growth, property transactions, education and commerce, it is set to be a hub in South-East Melbourne.
- Surrounded by parks, this project boasts beautiful environment nearby, within walking distance to Central Reserve, Glen Waverley Skating Park
- Minutes drive to the The NEW Glen Shopping Centre. The government invested $490 million to revitalised the shopping centre which comprises more than 200 retail outlets and restaurants, including the beloved David Jones, Woolworth, Coles, Aldi…
- Glen Waverley is famous for top education institutions, with top public and private schools
- Minute walk to Monash Aquatic & Recreation Centre, swimming pool, water park, gym yoga room…recreation and fitness together!
- Also close by are various clubs, incl. the Glen Waverley Bowls Club, the Waverley Little Athletics Centre and the Glen Waverley Hawks Football Netball Club etc, to enrich your and your family’s spare time.
Updated on December 19, 2018 at 2:43 pm